Why You Must ENTER The European Beer Challenge™ NOW
JUDGES WHO MATTER TO YOU
The European Beer Challenge™ is the only Beer competition Judged by the Europe’s Leading Beer Buyers.
The competition gives brewers and brands the opportunity to compete with the world’s most recognised brands and achieve highly sought-after exposure to key decision makers.
STAND OUT IN MEDIA AND ON THE SHELF
The recognition that comes with winning a European Beer Challenge™ medal can boost sales significantly and provide impressive media coverage and increased visibility for your brand with consumers.
Enter now to give your brews the seal of approval from Europe’s Leading Beer Buyers and to stand out from your competitors with European Beer Challenge™ eye-catching Medal Stickers for to all European Beer Challenge Medal winning products.
Who Is Entering
Entrants to the European Beer Challenge™ are drawn from all over the world, across the Beer world and include:
- The world’s most successful Brewers in the World
- Importers, Distributors and Retailers
- Brand Owners
- Top PR Agencies
All of the hundreds of Beers entered into the European Beer Challenge™ are blind tasted by Europe’s Leading Beer Buyers to identify the very best Beers on the market.
European Beer Challenge™ warmly welcomes Brewers of all sizes to enter their Brews from any country in the world.
Brewers who do not currently sell their Beers in Europe/UK are also able enter the European Beer Challenge™.
The Benefits of Entering
- The European Beer Challenge™ is Europe’s Most Important Beer Competition Judged by Beer Buyers
- Organised by CWSA™ – The Ultimate Accolade – “the most influential Beverage Awards Organisation in the world“, “responsible for 1 billion bottles sold since 2006“
- Entrants are Judged by Europe’s Leading Beer Buyers in London
- Entrants and Winners are showcased on www.europeanbeerchallenge.org
- Your Beers compete alongside the most successful brands in the world
- Winners of the European Beer Challenge™ receive the Winner’s Pack, which includes Official Digital Certificates, Medal Artwork, Press Release Suggestions and further recommendations to help Brewers to make the most of their Medals and gain further success.
- Trophies are awarded to the highest rated Beers